project detail page
HaasConnect is a productivity mobile app that helps users to manage and oversee the CNC (Computerised Numerical Control) machines built and marketed by Haas Automation Inc. remotely. They can stay connected with their machine and monitor the progress, errors, productivity, etc., anywhere, anytime by turning the app on. The app is available to the users with their CNC machines residing in the US or Canada.
About Our Client
Haas Automation Inc. is a US-based machine tool builder with a special attention on the manufacturing of CNC vertical machining centers, horizontal machining centers, CNC lathes and rotary products that are in demand by industries like automobile and aerospace.
Challenges Faced by the Client & Their Customers
- Increased global competition
- Rising operating cost for equipment manufacturers
- Increasing human resource cost
- Increased innovation-driven manufacturing complexity
- Managing multiple CNC machines
- Managing productivity at workplaces across different geographies
- Monitor the connect CNC machine’s status (Active ,idle or fault)
- Monitor feed and spindle overrides real-time
- View specific machine activity
- Manage the users who receive notifications
- Manage machine events that trigger notifications